|First Appearence:||Mortal Kombat 2|
Major Jackson Briggs (or just Jax) is also a U.S. soldier who works alongside Sonya Blade. When Sonya was considered "Missing in Action" Jax sends out several soldiers to find her, they have tried for months and nothing was coming up, many considered her dead. But Jax begs to differ, after a small outworld attack on the United States, Jax receved a vision from Raiden to join the other earthrealm warriors, Jax agrees, and he still thinks that Sonya is still alive, Jax's instincts were right when he discovers Sonya and Kano incarcerated, he frees both of them, they return to earthrealm, and shortly before Shao Kahn's invasion, Jax becomes a prt of a special military project that outfits human body parts with robotic enhancemnets, he has this procedure done on both of his arms, hoping that it will gve both him and the earthrealm an extra edge against Shao Kahn and his forces. After the earthrealm defeated Shao Kahn, both Jax and Sonya formed an aorginization called the "Outer world Investigation Agency" which they go and investigate other realms.
Then, he would be a part of the fight against Shinnok, and eventually the deadly alliance.
 Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
During the game, Jax and Sonya are caught in a battle between both of the combatting universes. When he attacked in his headquarters by a strange assailant, Jax follows his enemies through a portal where he then fights Captain Marvel. Jax also locks fists with Lex Luthor on several occassions which symbolises some certain rivalry; both are iron-clad, and rely heavily on their technical machinery in combat, Lex Luthor is impressed by Jax's cybernetic arm extentions.
 Quotes (From Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe)
- "It's a portal, and as for doing business maybe it's time to give you a demonstraion of *MY* impressive technology.
- "Well now, this just got a whole lot more interesting."
- "Now that the introductions are out of the way, we're shutting you down."
- During the making of Mortal Kombat 2 Jax was supposed to wear some kind of gi (it was collored yellow in the studio pictures). But the actor who played Jax (John Parrish) accidently tore the pants wide open. This is when Jax went shirtless and had the black pants (bigger) with red and white stripes.
- During the making of Mortal Kombat 3 John Parrish went over 7 hours of make-up on both of his arms for the Cybernetic teramulation arms that Jax apparently equiped himself in the Mortal Kombat story.